Tuesday 18 September 2012

Photography with the White Knight

That's what I call my bike.

I just tried my first hands with the so-called "photography", which I have never really understood. Why people go crazy after some photographers? Except for some typical Discovery, Nat-Geo pics they all are the same! They pitch for their brilliant sense of "seeing" things which looks so obvious to me :) No offence, I just couldn't understand. So I said, okay, let's give it a shot, a power shot.

As a wannabe newbie, I'd say it's broadly of two types - static and dynamic. If you insert the device categorization then ramify each category with an analog and a digital. That's it. Capturing millionth of a second moment frame-by-frame through burst mode would go under dynamic. Rest Static. Obviously, I had the latter in mind.

Now, I don't have a DSLR or even a digicam. Also I don't plan to buy one in next two years, at least not untill I really need it. The 5 MP camera of my Samsung Nexus S seems good enough. Especially after reading some really impressive photo-blogs running through just a mobile camera, I didn't need any more excuse.  So, this birthday I took a break from work, and roamed in the city with the White Knight and here is what I could click.

[You'll need flash player to run this gallery]


Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com
Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment